Duration: 12 monthsGet in touch
What is the programme?
A home host is an optional role that is only offered to some of our more dedicated senior community members who embody our values and are strong positive role models in our community.
This role, which can be up to a period of 12 months, is where an appointed community member oversees the day-to-day functioning of one of our recovery houses with the support of staff.
What is included?
- An extension to the Community Reintegration Programme for a period of up to 12 months and are encouraged to continue attending therapeutic process groups in our weekly program.
- Developing leadership skills by becoming a positive and supportive role model that supports peers in the community.
- Opportunity to ground support networks and recovery-based routines over an extended period of time.
- Opportunities to work on interpersonal relationship skills such as boundary setting and holding others accountable.
- Gaining confidence in their ability to implement these skills into other areas of their life such as work and study.